Home of the United States Air Force Academy CrossFit Team & Club

23 April 2012


Happy Monday Everyone! I am Meredith the new blogger, I am going to be working with Sammy Byrne on this, he is an amazing Crossfitter and together we  will try to live up to Lance's elite-ness, functional-ness and humor!!! So a little but about me.... I have been Crossfitting for a year and started at the Crossfit Kids headquarters at Brand X in Ramona California and now I am a member of the Falcon Crossfit Team. Ever since then I have been addicted to Crossfit and will be getting me level one cert in May! So with all that said here is the workout for today!



Buy in-                                        4 Rnds
                                                 100 m row (70% effort)
                                        3 kb snatches per arm (20-30 pounds)
                                                        15 hollow rocks

Strength-                           Deadlift Ladder 5-5-5


WOD-                           Four rounds for time of:
                                                     Run 400 meters
                                          95 pound Thruster, 15 reps
                                                         15 Pull-up

Cashout-                                    Stretch!


                And here is the inspiring picture of the day!!!!




No comments: