Home of the United States Air Force Academy CrossFit Team & Club

21 March 2012

03.22.2012


OPEN WOD 12.5



Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes of the following rep scheme:
100 pound Thruster, 3 reps
3 Chest to bar Pull-ups 
100 pound Thruster, 6 reps
6 Chest to bar Pull-ups 
100 pound Thruster, 9 reps 
9 Chest to bar Pull-ups 
100 pound Thruster, 12 reps
12 Chest to bar Pull-ups 
100 pound Thruster, 15 reps
15 Chest to bar Pull-ups 
100 pound Thruster, 18 reps 
18 Chest to bar Pull-ups 
100 pound Thruster, 21 reps 
21 Chest to bar Pull-ups...

This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 21, go on to 24. If you complete 24, go on to 27, etc.


______________________

Kettlebells don't necessarily have to be associated with CrossFit...



Top Ten Spring Break Pickup Lines for the socially awkward who only know how to talk about CrossFit:


10. "Wanna do some drugs later? And by drugs, I mean CrossFit because, ya know, of all the endorphines...get it?"
9. "You should definitely CrossFit, its what everybody's doing these days"
8. "Call me later--21-15-9"
7. "I love to clean and jerk"
6. "Ditch the zero and get with the hero--ELITE people don't do bicep curls"
5. "So I got this sick story about how I tore my achilles...it was actually just jumping off a box"
4. "Oh yeah, the reason why i'm so cut is because I do this thing called the Paleo diet, it's basically you eat like an unsanitary and grungy caveman"
3. "Teach me how to be more functional like you"
2. "So... what's your fran time?"
1. "That's not very paleo, but I'll show you what is..."


No comments: