Home of the United States Air Force Academy CrossFit Team & Club

16 March 2012

03.16.2012

RECOGNITION (hooahhooah)
First, and foremost, I am happy to report that our Doolies are doing well and surviving and thriving through Recognition

Here's a little burner to do with the Smacks or while you have some downtime:
AMRAP 20 min
5 Rounds of Cindy (5 pullup, 10 pushup, 15 squat)
5 Tire flips / heavy Deadlifts
5 Rounds of Mary (5 HSPU, 10 1-legged squats, 15 pull-ups)

No, these will not help you look meaner in ABUs sleeves rolled up. Maybe if you do strict pull-ups and really isolate the negative it will help your biceps look a little bigger. I hope this weekend helps everybody get this sleeves rolled up thing out of their system because IT IS NOT FUNCTIONAL, although it can look elite if you are jacked and tan like me.


SPOILER: I know the who their class exemplar is! I will only tell if you pay me $20

No comments: