Home of the United States Air Force Academy CrossFit Team & Club

16 May 2012

5-16-2012


So this weekend I got my Level 1 Crossfit Certfification along with Chandler Bishop and Tara Harris. I learned alot to say the least and have been working on a comprehensive program for the summer. Basically I want to combine endurance, strength and speed. This is the recipe that makes Crossfit Games and regional athletes. So I have three days on 1 day off workout plan for the summer. I am open to your input and suggestions especially if you are following the programming. Most of it was inspired by Outlaw Crossfit, an affiliate that has produced the most games athletes!

Buy In-400m run, 25 Jumping Jacks, 20 slow air squats


Strength : 3 rounds, 3 reps Tempo High-Bar Back Squats @ 70% – rest 75 sec. 
WOD: For time
Run 400m

3 rounds of the BB complex

5 Deadlifts 115/75#

5 Hang Power Cleans 115/75#
5 Push Jerks 115/75#
Run 400m
2 rounds of the BB complex 
Run 400m
1 round of the BB complex



Cash out-Stretch!

No comments: